In these Terms and Conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning:
1. Operator: the natural or legal person who offers remote products and / or services to the consumer;
2. Consumer: the natural person who is not acting in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a remote agreement with the operator;
3. Processing fee: means the fee plus any additional charges applicable to each Transaction.
4. Reflection period: the period in which the consumer may exercise his right of withdrawal;
5. Recipient: means someone who receives the Top Up through the Service
6. Validate: means check you have the right information before confirming your order
7. Duration Transaction: a remote agreement regarding a series of products and / or services of which the delivery and / or purchase obligation is spread over time;
8. Tax: means any taxes or charges payable in the Destination Country.
InstantTop is a service of SNEL TELECOMMUNICATIONS.
By visiting and shopping at InstantTop you accept these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are available for reading @ www.instanttop.com. They can be sent by e-mail upon request.
It is an offense to purchase any product or service by fraudulent means. Products and/or services purchased on this website shall not be used for any unlawful purpose. By using our website, you represent that you are at least 13 years old. Persons who are at least 13 years of age but under the age of 18 may only use our Websites with legal parental or guardian consent. Accordingly, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age or older or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, representations and warranties set forth in the Terms and Condition; otherwise, please exit the Website.
By using InstantTop's services the user accepts the rates, terms and conditions identified on this website. Instanttop may change or modify the Terms from time to time without notice other than posting amended Terms on this Website. Instanttop reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any portion thereof), including any and all content contained on the Website, at any time without notice. You agree that Instanttop shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
InstantTop Top-up description
InstantTop Top-up Service allows the Client to purchase a mobile communication credit to top-up a mobile user prepaid account of one of the mobile operators listed on www.instanttop.com (the “Top-up“)
The Client must be of age and residing in one of the territories listed on www.Instanttop.com.
Be aware, both lists of territories and mobile network operators are subject to change.
The Top-up has no monetary value. It is not refundable or exchangeable. The mobile communications allowance and the type of services (such as voice, data) granted by each Top-up is defined by the mobile operator. The value of the Top-up may be subject to change in accordance with the mobile operator’s terms and conditions.
TransferTo, neither SNEL TELECOMMUNICATIONS (InstantTop), are liable for such mobile operators’ terms and conditions and any change.
Top-up generally has an expiration date, which is defined by the mobile operator. The Client is invited to check directly with the mobile operator for additional details.
InstantTop Top-up Service Availability
The InstantTop Top-up Service is available 24/7. It may however happen that, due to break in connections or service maintenance, the Instanttop Top-up Service is temporarily unavailable to recharge mobile prepaid account of some mobile operators
In order to benefit from our Top-up Service, the Client must have an account.
When creating an account, the Client must provide 1) true, accurate, current and complete information and (2) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that it is, untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Instanttop may without notice suspend or terminate your access to our Website and refuse any and all current or future use of our Website (or any portion thereof). Please select a password that would not be obvious to someone trying to guess your password, and change it regularly as an added precaution. Furthermore we recommend you use a different password from the email account as an additional security measure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account identification. You should make every effort to safeguard your account data. Instanttop is not responsible for lost or stolen account data or unauthorized use. You agree to immediately notify InstantTop at: email@example.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
Credit/debit card fraud is a criminal offense. At Instanttop we use automated systems to confirm proper credit card authorization. We also track every transaction. Information related to fraudulent transactions, including but not limited to IP addresses, detailed transaction records and email addresses is collected. The information will be provided to appropriate law enforcement officials consistent with applicable law when required to assist in the prosecution of any persons attempting to commit fraud on Instanttop websites.
InstantTop is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to a third party for marketing or any other purposes. We collect, retain, and use only the information that is necessary for you to administrate your Instanttop account. Therefore, it is required for you to provide certain information upon using portions of our websites. Such information includes your name (either your name, company, or organizations name), address, phone number, email address, and other information gathered through the applicable process.
InstantTop does not store credit/debit card information. Instanttop websites communicate over Secure Socket Layer protocol to ensure protection of your personal data. Instanttop however shall not be responsible for the security of your data or for fraudulent use of credit card to make purchases on this website, nor shall Instanttop be obligated to make refunds or to provide any compensation where such fraudulent use occurs. InstantTop will actively cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting anyone who uses this website or products/services sold over this website for unlawful use. Instanttop is not responsible if the card holder's issuing bank does not authorize online transactions.
InstantTop Service Agreement —Subject to change at any time in the sole discretion of service provider
· We are responsible for collecting all payments for orders you have placed on this website. Payment is authorized at the time the order is placed by you, and the payment will be taken from the bank account registered in your account. The rates for mobile recharges are submitted to change without any prior notice.
· A processing fee of minimum $0.10 will apply to each transaction. We reserve the right to change our rates, fees or payment options at any time without notifying you in advance.
· This product is purely designed for residential usage. We will terminate the service agreement if otherwise suspected. This Agreement does not have a minimum or finite duration and will continue to be binding on the parties until it is terminated. We may terminate the Agreement at any time. We reserve the right to process or cancel any transactions in progress on termination of this Agreement or on suspension or withdrawal of the Service.
· InstantTop is not responsible and will not offer any refunds for any loss you may incur in case of mistyping the recipient's phone number, choosing the incorrect operator or entering incorrect information.
· It may take up to 24 hours for the mobile operator to update the credit to the prepaid number you selected.
· If VAT, sales tax or any other duty or taxes are imposed on the services we provide, you must pay us, in addition to any announced rate, an additional amount for the taxes added to our services.
· Some operators may apply VAT and taxes that will be deducted from the mobile recharge amount based on the local rules of destination network.
· Once the recharge is accepted by the operator whose contact information is available on the invoice, the operator becomes responsible for completing the recharge.
· When placing an order, the Client has to key the mobile number related to the mobile prepaid account to reload. The Client is invited to carefully proof-read the mobile number he/she has entered before validating the order as the Top-up cannot be refunded in case of wrong mobile number.
· As the Top-up is a service with immediate effect, the Client agrees that, in compliance with the (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013 he/ she waives his/her withdrawal right period.
Once the Client has confirmed the order and made the payment, the recipient is informed that the prepaid account to reload has been charged with the Top-up value.
An automatic order acknowledgement is also sent to the Client via SMS at the Mobile Phone Number he/she has specified during registration.
Any documentation, communication, including these Terms provided to the Client, including these Terms and Conditions, are conducted in English. For the Client’s convenience, TransferTo may provide other language version of these documentation and communication but the Client acknowledges that the English versions shall always prevail in case of contradiction or misunderstanding.
TransferTo, SNEL TELECOMMUNICATIONS (InstantTop), provide mobile telecommunications services but only act as Top-up reseller.
As a consequence, TransferTo, neither SNEL TELECOMMUNICATIONS (InstantTop), can guarantee that the mobile services provided by mobile operators will be performed without any defect or interruption and then shall not be held liable for the quality performance of such mobiles services.
This website is operated by SNEL TELECOMMUNICATIONS, 520 Avenue M South, Saskatoon, SK. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org